Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, an engineering and manufacturing company owned and founded by the Indian Government.
In the latest job posting, BHEL Bhopal has announced job openings for graduate/apprentice graduate positions directly.
Under the diploma/recruitment of graduates of BHEL Bhopal in 2019, candidates graduated in the relevant English language subjects with good grades that they can apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an additional selection process.
The selected candidate will take a one-year apprenticeship course with a stipulated salary of Rs 4,000 to Rs 6,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate must submit his application online and offline before 28.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 229.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 14 to 25 years.
Should complete Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE or Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to login to https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification” Engagement of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)”
Online application start and end date: 01.01.2019 to 21.01.2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.01.2019.
Apply Now: click here