Certification Courses for CS,EC,EE & IT students
List of Microsoft Certification Courses
- MCDA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
Since the certification is being provided by Microsoft, there is no question that can be raised on its authenticity. It will help you to hone your skills for the administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 databases in the organization.
- MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
The certification is provided for those who are skilled in writing programs using the Visual studio .NET as well as the Web services of the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1
- MCSD ( Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)
This certification will give you the stature of a top level .NET application developer. The certification is considered to have taught you how to find solutions to the organization’s technology related issues with the help of .NET.
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
This certification is comprehensive in nature and you can pick up a job in various technologies related fields in case you have this certification. The main jobs that you can apply for are business intelligence developer, consumer support technician, database developer etc.
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician )
The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification will get you started in your IT career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
List of Cisco Certification Courses
- CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
The certification suggests the certification is all about training the person on how to keep the systems of an organization from any sort of pilferage. This is an advanced network security certification.
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
It is a certification that is proof enough that you have the knowledge to deal with mid-sized networks, their security and all the other aspects that are related to the network.
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
This certification is basically a specialization that you can opt for, in the Cisco Certified Inter-networking Expert course. It is highly beneficial as there is a lot of flexibility in the certification. In case you have it, then you are considered as someone who is proficient in the use of all kinds of computer networks.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate)
CCNA certification is a second (associate) level Cisco Career certification. CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
It is a certification that gives the owner the eligibility to be a part of all the top technology related projects that are being undertaken by the organization and enhance the overall working of the organization.
- ITIL v2 FOUNDATION (IT Infrastructure Library)
This certification gives you the knowledge to work in any IT infrastructure library with ease and is considered to be one of the most reputed certifications presently. The certification teaches you everything about service support and delivery.
VMware is the global leader in virtualization software, providing desktop and server virtualization.Passing the VCP exam demonstrates an ability to install, configure and upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi, vSphere networking, vSphere storage and to deploy and administer virtual machines and vApps.
- ORACLE Certifications
The Oracle Certification Program are IT Professional certifications for Oracle and Sun Microsystems products. There are three levels of Oracle Certification in several disciplines: Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), and Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Storage Technology Foundation by EMC2
You will learn to make informed decisions about storing, managing, and protecting digital information in classic, virtualized, and cloud environments.
List of Red Hat Certification courses
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
The performance-based RHCSA Exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenario
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect)
- RHCSS (Red Hat Certified Security Specialist)
- RHCDS (Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist)
- Red Hat Certified of Expertise in System Deployment and Management
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management
List of SUN Certification Courses
For Standard Edition of JAVA:
- SCJA (SUN Certified JAVA Associate)
- SCJP (SUN Certified JAVA Programmer)
- SCJD (SUN Certified JAVA Developer)
For Enterprise Edition:
- SCWCD (SUN Certified Web Component Developer)
- SCBCD (SUN Certified Business Component Developer)
- SCDJWS ( SUN Certified Developer for JAVA Web Services)
- SCEA (SUN Certified Enterprise Architect)
- SCMAD ( SUN Certified Mobile Application Developer)