GENPACT is a professional services provider with bases in major business capitals around the world. Founded in 1997 GENPACT grosses over US$2.57 billion and have an estimated 77,000 employees across the world.
GENPACT is hiring Process Associate (Accounts Payble). Commerce graduates with strong verbal and written English language skills may request publications.
|Type of Engagement:||Full-time|
|Qualification:||Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)|
•Review and process invoices along with providing resolutions for invoices and release invoices for payment
• Resolve all supplier inquiries and requests that arrive via emails / tickets within the agreed service level agreement
• Review and validate the basic basic elements of the valid invoice, such as the details of the supplier, the PO, the bank account, the invoice number, the date of the invoice, etc.
• Keep a tracker of exceptions and make sure that invoices / queries are handled based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception records for exceptions related to the process as they occur for the retention of knowledge.
• Perform independent transactional tasks that support compliance, planning and execution of the assigned processes.
• Track requests (through calls / emails or tickets) to resolve the retained invoice according to AP guidelines
• Comply with the internal compliance policy and the guidelines established by the administration in its daily operational activities.
• Perform a daily internal audit to ensure that all invoices / consultations are handled according to the guidelines