1. Decide what you want to improve. Be precise.
Sit where you can be alone and without embarrassment, and write a list of goals.
Then analyze what you have written to know if you really want to achieve the items on your list. Most likely, you will discover that you really do not want to reach one of them. Turn off the one you really do not want.
2. Copy, on another sheet of paper, the items in your list that you really want to reach. Write them in order of importance.
3. Think of a plan, how you can achieve it. Be as practical as possible using your common sense, intuition, imagination and creativity.
4. Create something, a first step, even minor, that you can do now, such as buying a book with information about your goal, attending a conference, listening to motivational CDs, looking for classes or workshops. This can help you improve your life or any other step that brings you closer to achieving your goal.
5. Read inspirational books and articles about successful people in the region of their choice. This will increase your enthusiasm and motivation.
6. View the improvements you want to make. See them as true and true. Make mental images lively and alive.
7. Keep your desire, enthusiasm and motivation alive, often thinking about what you would like your life to be. Also, often think of the benefits you will get by improving your life, your situation, your financial situation, your health or anything else.
8. Repeat the affirmations. They will constantly remind you of your goals and will program your subconscious mind to help you reach them.
9. Have confidence in yourself and your ability to improve your life, your financial situation, your habits and your behavior.
10. Be willing and open to accept change. Do not be passive, wait for improvement to enter your life without doing anything. Take action, take advantage of opportunities and be ready to change your habits and lifestyle.
Remember, taking resolutions is not enough; You must do something about it. If he took resolutions in the past, but did not comply, he was not serious enough and his desire was not strong enough.
You can improve your life at all levels, but you must follow a plan, maintain your enthusiasm, desire and motivation, and not give up on difficulties and obstacles. Improving your life can take time and effort, but it is a valuable and rewarding goal.