Rolls-Royce Recruitment / Mechanical & Automobile Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Rolls-Royce is one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air. We are proud to have a strong presence and heritage of 80 years in India, and we are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and various world-class products, we have already transformed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls–royce.com
Positions: Engineer – CFD
Experience: 1 -2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering with at least 1-2 year -of experience in CFD (especially in engine and engine cooling domain).
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Knowledge of starccm+ and CONVERGE is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of team to meet project goals.
- Knowledge of German will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel and interact with different teams and cultures
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2019
Application Link:Click Here