UPSEE 2019: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), in Uttar Pradesh, holds the Entrance Examination Examination in Uttar Pradesh State (UPSEE) for admission to various courses undergraduate and graduate programs at the university and universities affiliated with the university. It is anticipated that the 2018 UPSEE exam will be held on a provisional basis in April 2019 for UG courses and in May 2019 for PG courses. The courses offered by UPSEE are B.Tech in Engineering and Agriculture, B.Arch, B. Pharm, Fashion and Apparel Design, Hospitality Management, MCA, MBA and MAM. The side entrance for Fashion & Apparel Design and MCA is also available.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)|
|Conducting Body||Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Date||April (UG), May (PG)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 45% in 12th board exam for every paper|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline depending on the paper|
|Number of Papers||11|
UPSEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Events related to UPSEE 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application for UPSEE 2019 starts||3rd week of January|
|Last date for making application||Last week of February|
|Availability of Admit cards||1st week of April|
|Date of exam||Last week of April (UG), 1st week of May (PG)|
|Results declaration||Last week of May|
|Counselling begins||4th week of June|
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Intermediate Passed or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||B.Sc degree holder or Diploma holder|
|B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Diploma holder in Pharmacy|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc., (IT/Computer Science) degree holder|
|MBA/MCA||B.Sc. Degree holder or equivalent|
|MAM||Intermediate Passed or Equivalent|
How to Apply for UPSEE 2019
The online form submission window for UPSEE 2019 will open in the third week of January.
- UPSEE 2019 requests can only be sent in online mode.
- Applicants can complete the UPSEE application form by accessing the official website.
- Candidates who complete the online application form must also download scanned images of the signature, a colour photo and the thumbprint of the left hand.
- Candidates do not need to send a paper copy of the application form or any documents to the University.
- The university may also provide the possibility of a correction in the application form.
- After paying the application fee, applicants can take a paper copy of the “confirmation page” for later registration.
- Note the application number printed on the confirmation page.
UPSEE 2019 Application fee
|For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category||INR 1300|
|For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category||INR 650|
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
The UPSEE 2019 admission card will be launched online on the official website www.upsee.nic.in. The admission card will be available for download for a notified period of time. After the notified period of time, the link to download the admission cards will be disabled and no further downloads will be possible. Candidates are therefore advised to download the admit card as soon as it is published.
Candidates can download their UPSEE 2019 Admit Card by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the UPSEE 2019 official website.
- Click on UPSEE 2019 admit card.
- A login window will appear.
- Type your UPSEE 2019 application number and password to log in and download the admit card.
- Window showing admits card will appear.
- Click on download admit card.
- After downloading the admit card take a printout of the same
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Online and offline (both depending upon exam)|
|Number of Questions asked||150|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Section in Paper||3 to 4 (depending upon the Course applied for)|