UPSEE 2019 Counseling: Candidates who qualify for the examination and whose names appear on the merit list must participate in the evaluation of the UPSEE exam. AKTU generally issues UPSEE advice during the fourth week of June of each year. The board is performed in four to five rounds in online mode. In the UPSEE consulting firm, candidates are allocated seats in their respective courses and colleges according to merit, subject to the availability of seats in their category.
|Registration for Counselling Round I||June, 2019|
|Document Verification for Round I||June, 2019|
|Choice Filling & Locking for Round I||June, 2019|
|Seat Allocation Result for Round I||July, 2019|
|Confirmation of Seats for Round I||July, 2019|
|UPSEE Counselling (Round II)||July, 2019|
|UPSEE Counselling (Round III)||July, 2019|
|UPSEE Counselling (Spot Round)||August, 2019|
UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2019
UPSEE counselling 2019 process involves the following steps:
- Registration, document uploading and counselling fee payment
- Document verification
- Choice filling & locking
- Seat allotment result
- Seat confirmation or online willingness by candidates
- Physical reporting at college
Step 1: Registration, document uploading and counselling fee payment
The first step requires applicants to sign up to receive UPSEE 2019 advice. All applicants can register in online mode on the official website of the exam by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the UPSEE official website
- Click on the UPSEE Counseling 2019 link.
- Click the New Candidate Registration tab.
- Enter information such as role number, application number, name, father’s name, date of birth, security pin (shown on the screen), mailing address, e-mail ID and the mobile phone number
- Choose a password and answer all security questions.
- Once all the details have been completed and the password chosen, click on the Submit button at the end to register.
- Enter the account by entering the role number, password and security PIN (as shown on the screen)
Click on the “I agree” box to sign the consent form.
- Fill in the remaining information on the form, such as gender, address, category, sub-category, rural weighting, etc.
- Load the Qualification Exam Results Sheet and Class 10 Certificate in PDF format. The size of the documents must be between 50 KB and 300 KB.
- Click the Submit for Review button
- Read the form carefully and click on the Save and Final Delivery button.
- Pay the UPSEE consultation fees in online mode via a debit / credit card / net banking / MOPS payment gateway
- Once payment has been made, the registration of UPSEE 2019 board candidates will be completed.
Step 2: Document Verification
|Documents to be Uploaded|
|UPSEE Admit Card 2019||UPSEE Rank Card 2019|
|Class 10th and 12th certificate & marksheet||Rural weightage certificate (if applicable)|
|Domicile certificate||Domicile certificate of candidate’s father or mother (applicable if a candidate has passed qualifying exam from a state other than UP)|
|Character certificate||Medical Fitness certificate/ undertaking|
|Category certificate (if applicable)||Sub-category certificate (if applicable)|
|Income certificate (if applicable)||GDDA category certificate (if applicable)|
Step 3: Choice Filling & Locking
Once the document verification is complete, candidates receive a one-time password (OTP) to log in and complete the election process. Applicants are recommended to fill and store as many seats as possible in order of preference. Once all the options have been saved, the candidates must block them by ticking the corresponding box. Once blocked, candidates must take an impression of the blocked options document.
It should be noted that if the options are not blocked, the last saved options of a candidate will be automatically blocked before the allocation of seats. It can also be observed that the elections, once blocked, can not be modified by the candidates.
Step 4: UPSEE Seat Allotment Result
Once the installation for filling and blocking options is complete, AKTU announces the result of the UPSEE seat assignment. The result of the UPSEE seat assignment is announced based on the merit of a candidate, subject to the order of seat preference and seat availability in the category.
Step 5: Seat Confirmation/ Online Willingness by Candidates
Once seat allotment result is announced and seats are allotted to candidates, candidates have the following options to accept or reject the seat:
- Freeze: Candidates need to select Freeze option if they are satisfied with the seat allotted to them and would like to take admission.
- Float: Candidates need to select Float option if they wish to keep the allotted seat but also want to opt for up-gradation in the next round of counselling.
- Withdraw: Candidates need to select Withdraw option if they do not want to accept the allotted seat and want to withdraw from further rounds of UPSEE counselling 2019.
Step 6: Physical Reporting at College
Candidates who accept the seat allotted to them then finally need to report at the college as per the specified date to confirm their seat and secure admission.